6:27 PM

The last couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful - hence the lack of blogging and increase in tumblring. I started going to the gym for the first time in my life which has been good, except for the fact that my shins are busted after two weeks of it. Oh, and speaking of shins, I saw The Shins a couple of weeks ago and they were brilliant. Apart from that I've just been working and watching the Olympics (which has helped in the fitness motivation department). I don't know why but for some reason I didn't get as into the games as I normally do. It's not just because Australia didn't do as well in the swimming (and everything else really); I think it was a combination of channel nine's coverage fail, the time difference, and the fact that I missed Usain Bolt's 100m win. Still, well done London. You've made me want to be in you even more than I thought possible (who else got depressed during the road race and marathon because of the scenery, and emotional during the opening and closing ceremonies because their anglophile heart was crying out with joy?). Oh yeah, and this happened:


In other news, my mission papers should be in in a week or so. Things are happening...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts