5:16 PM

For the past two weeks I've been sacrificing sleep to watch Wimbledon. And for those who know me, I'm not what you'd call a 'casual' tennis fan. I used to have pictures of Federer and Nadal on my bedroom wall, and going to every grand slam is pretty high on my bucket list. So it would probably surprise you (and me) if I told you that after two weeks of anticipation, I got home last night and went straight to sleep, completely oblivious to any significant events that were being broadcast on TV. I'd actually forgotten about the men's final, and it wasn't just any men's final- it was Federer's return to form and Murray's chance at making history! As bad as it sounds, I was sort of hoping Federer would win so I wouldn't have missed Murray's first grand slam as the first British man to win Wimbledon in 76 years. Still, poor Andy. If you feel like a punch in the heart, watch his speech below. I really felt like giving him a hug.




On a lighter note, how cute are Roger Federer's twin daughters!

                   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts